I haven’t had bangs since I was 14/15 years old. That was 15-16 years ago. I had them from the age of two until I decided to let them grow out.
I swore I’d never have bangs again. I had every style before then so I felt I was done. My most unfavorite being the super thick blunt Brenda Walsh bangs. But now, I hardly ever do my hair, unless you call a knot at the top of my head a hairdo.
I decided to break my oath for a couple of reasons. One being, bangs give you an instant hairdo without fuss. Also, I feel my age is catching up to me and the bangs help make me look a little younger as well as bring attention to my eyes and not my forehead. I don’t know why no one ever mentioned my ginormous forehead to me though. 😛
well here’s to new hair!
13 Notes/ Hide
- 112276-95 likes this
- fortheloveofswirl said: Very cute!!
- fortheloveofswirl likes this
- flowersinrachelshair likes this
- fromheretothemoonback likes this
- themamalogues likes this
- milesofsmileswithb likes this
- purenting likes this
- leftmyheartinportland likes this
- agrrlandhercat likes this
- breakthecitysky likes this
- miles-does-exist likes this
- thevoiceofwillow likes this
- breastmilkontherocks posted this